Thursday, October 4, 2012

Make A Halloween Card

It is time to start planning for the holidays. The next three months will fly by and Halloween is just four weeks from now.

I made this card for "Mo's Challenge #155 - Anything Goes..." The only rule this week is to use an image from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop.




This is how I made the card:
(1.) I started with a blank black card that measures 5" by 6 1/2".
(2.) I took a piece of brown ribbon that features shiny fall leaves and stretched it across the top of the card. I wrapped it all the way around the back and front of the card and secured it with a glue dot on the back.
(3.) I chose this pumpkin die cut from the "Fall Harvest" pack by K & Company.
(4.) I used the digital stamp "Fall Kitten" from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop. I colored the image with Copic Sketch markers and cut it out.
(5.) I used a Martha Stewart bat sticker that says "Trick or Treat" at the top of the card.
(6.) I made the fence with Martha Stewart's "Scary Fence" edge punch. I used another die cut from the "Fall Harvest" set for the oak leaf.

I would love for you to FOLLOW this blog. You may use either the Google Friend Connect or the Networked Blog widget to show your support and encouragement.

Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...