Monday, October 3, 2016

You Are The Apple Of My Eye Handmade Card

It is time for the fall harvest and this little cutie has a basket full of tasty red apples.

I made this card to celebrate an October birthday. I dropped it in the mail this morning.

These are the supplies I used to make the card:

A blank craft cardstock card that measures 5" by 7".

Patterned paper from the "Que Sera Sera" collection by K and Co.

I printed the digital stamp "Apple" from Mo's Digital Pencil on bristol cardstock. I also printed the sentiment that came with the image ..."You are the apple of my eye."

I colored the image with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I have the set of 36 markers. I rubbed some blue chalk in the background for the sky.

I cut/embossed the image with a Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Classic Ovals Die.

I cut/embossed a piece of contrasting patterned paper with the Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Classic Scalloped Ovals Die. I attached the oval to the scalloped oval.

I cut/embossed another piece of contrasting patterned paper with the Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Elements Floral Ovals Die. I layered this third die cut to the other two and attached it to the card.

I cut/embossed the sentiment with a Spellbinders die and attached it to the card above the image.

I completed the card with a piece of variegated seam binding.

I will enter this card in the following challenges:

The Sisterhood of Crafters Fall Harvest Challenge
Crafty Boots Autumn is in the Air Challenge

Thank you for taking a look at my card. Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...