Thursday, October 6, 2016

Hello Autumn Handmade Card

The October breezes are blowing and the leaves are falling. I made this card to celebrate the season.

I will enter the card in the following challenges:

Mo's Anything Goes Challenge #268
The Crazy Challenge #232 - Autumn is Coming
Cardz 4 Gals - Challenge #32 Fall (Autumn) Colors

Here are the supplies I used to make this card:

A blank kraft cardstock card that measures 5" by 7".

Patterned paper from the "Que Sera Sera" Paper Pad by K and Co.

Digital stamp and sentiment "Hello Autumn" from Mo's Digital Pencil. I printed the image/sentiment on bristol cardstock and colored it with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. I used a Copic Sketch marker (Cool Shadow BG10) to make the blue background behind the image.

A piece of turquoise linen yarn to tie around the finished card.

Thank you for taking a look at my card. Please share your thoughts int he Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...