Friday, September 30, 2016

Autumn Leaves Handmade Card

The first cool front of Autumn has arrived in Texas and tomorrow is the first day of October.

I made this card to celebrate the arrival of the Fall card-making season. I am geared-up and ready for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and the New Year!

These are the supplies I used to make this card:

A blank 5" by 7" Kraft cardstock card and envelope.

Scrapbook paper from the "Que Sera Sera" collection from K & Co.

Martha Steward lady bug corner punch and paper lace punch.

"Lois in the Leaves" digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil. I printed the image on bristol drawing paper and colored it with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. 

A piece of variegated seam binding to tie around the finished card.

I am entering this card in Mo's Challenge #267.

Thank you for taking a look at my card. Please share your thought in the Comments Section below.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...