Monday, October 10, 2016

Candy Apple Witch Halloween Card

I think this little witch is my favorite image for my Halloween cards this year.  

These are the supplies I used to make this card:

A blank kraft cardstock card that measures 5" by 7".

Purple and orange patterned paper from my stash. 

"Candy Cane Witch" digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil. I colored the image with Copic Sketch markers. I distressed the background with Tim Holtz Old Paper Distress Ink.

I layered the purple and orange patterned paper under the image and attached them to the card.

I added some "Glossy Accents" to the buckle on the hat and some shiny star stickers to the background. I finished the card with a piece of lavender seam binding.

I am entering this card in the Simon Says: Halloween Inspiration Challenge.

Thank you for taking a look at my card. Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...