Sunday, June 19, 2016

4 Dad Father's Day Card

I hope you all had a happy Father's Day weekend. The Texas weather has been super hot, so I stayed indoors and made this card for my husband.

These are the material I used to make the card;

I started with a blank 5" by 7" kraft cardstock greeting card.

The background cardstock is Granny's Kitchen - Tea Towel/Kitchen Tiles by SEI. I used a paper punch to make the scalloped lower edge.

I used the digital image "4 Dad" (Girl, Straight Hair Version) from Mo's Digital Pencil. I printed the image on white cardstock and colored it with Copic sketch markers. I then cut it out. I attached the image to a piece of off-white cardstock and framed it with kraft cardstock.

I used a Martha Stewart punch to make the kraft cardstock label and placed the "love you" sentiment in the center.

I finished the card with four brads in the corners and a piece of silk yarn.

Thank you for taking a look at my card. Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...