Thursday, June 16, 2016

Love You Daddy Father's Day Card

Father's Day is this Sunday and I made this card to honor an awesome Dad in our family.

These are the materials I used to make this card:

The base is a blank 5" by 7" kraft greeting card.

I used a piece of cardstock from the Tim Holtz "Crowded Attic" Idea-ology Paper Stash Pad. This paper is a reproduction of an antique French catalog page. I used a paper punch to make the lower edge look like it was removed from a spiral notebook.

I used the digital stamp "Love You Daddy" from Mo's Digital Pencil. I printed the image on white cardstock and colored it with Copic sketch markers. I cut/embossed the image with a Spellbinders die.

I used letter stickers from my stash to write the word "Daddy" across the top of the card. I put a small brad (brushed gold finish) at the top of each sticker.

I finished the card by tying a piece of variegated seam binding on the side of the card.

I am entering this card in "Mo's Challenge #264 - Anything Goes". 

Thank you for taking a look at my card. Please share your thoughts in the Comment Section below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...