Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Handmade "Give Thanks" Thanksgiving Card

I wish everyone a very blessed and safe Thanksgving.

I made the following handmade Thanksgiving cards for the Hand to Heart Ministry in my Sunday School Class at the First Baptist Church in Conroe, Texas. 

I used the "Amity" digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil to make these cards. The sentiments "Give Thanks" and "Happy Thanksgiving" come with this image. I used Prismacolor Premiere colored pencils with Gamsol solvent to color the images. I enjoyed experimenting with the background shading using the colored pencils and Gamsol. The top card has a darker background, the middle card has a lighter background and the bottom card does not have any colored background. Please click on the pictures for more detailed views.

I chose three different kinds of patterned paper from my stash for the background and mounted the paper/colored image on a blank kraft card that measured 5" by 6 1/2".

I embellished the cards by tying a piece of ribbon along the sides. 




Thank you for taking a look at my cards. Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below or tweet me on Twitter @JanetteFuller.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...