Saturday, February 13, 2016

Teen Texting Valentine Card

Happy Valentine's Day to all my family and friends!

I have had so much fun making Valentine cards this year. I love the hearts and flowers that come with this season.

I made this card for Mo's Challenge #260 - Anything Goes. The only rule is that you have to use a digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil.

I used the following supplies to make this card;
1. A blank 5" by 7" blank kraft greeting card.
2. Background patterned paper - "Vintage Charm" from Ki Memories. I distressed the edges of the paper with my scissors. 
3. The digital stamp "Janny Texting" from Mo's Digital Pencil. I love the way this girl is sitting on a stack of books while texting on her phone!
4. Copic sketch markers.
5. A Spellbinder's die and Grand Calibur to cut shape around the image.
5. A sentiment from Tim Holtz's "Small Talk" collection.
6. A piece of distressed linen yarn to tie around the card.
7. Tiny pink glitter heart stickers.

Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...