I have had so much fun making Valentine cards this year. I love the hearts and flowers that come with this season.
I made this card for Mo's Challenge #260 - Anything Goes. The only rule is that you have to use a digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil.
I used the following supplies to make this card;
1. A blank 5" by 7" blank kraft greeting card.
2. Background patterned paper - "Vintage Charm" from Ki Memories. I distressed the edges of the paper with my scissors.
3. The digital stamp "Janny Texting" from Mo's Digital Pencil. I love the way this girl is sitting on a stack of books while texting on her phone!
4. Copic sketch markers.
5. A Spellbinder's die and Grand Calibur to cut shape around the image.
5. A sentiment from Tim Holtz's "Small Talk" collection.
6. A piece of distressed linen yarn to tie around the card.
7. Tiny pink glitter heart stickers.
Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.