Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Handmade Soulmates Wedding Card

Love is in the air!

I made this wedding card for a special pair of love birds who will be getting married in a couple of weeks.

These are the supplies I used to make this card:

A blank kraft cardstock greeting card that measures 5" by 7".

The love birds clear stamp from the "Best Wishes" set from Hero Arts. I stamped the birds on white cardstock and a second time on kraft cardstock. I cut out the bird's bodies from the white paper and glued them on the kraft paper. I colored the wings with Copic Sketch markers and used a Spellbinders die to cut it out.

For the background, I used a piece of cardstock from the Collage Art Stack paper pack from DCWV. I used a Martha Stewart punch on the corners.

I used the chipboard die cut "Soulmates" (from Momenta) at the bottom of the card.

I finished the card with distressed pink linen yarn tied with a knot.

Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...