Saturday, May 9, 2015

Handmade "Mummu's Letter" Mothers Day Card

I want to wish everyone a very happy Mothers Day!

I made this card for my mother.

 This is how I made the card:

I started with a blank cardstock card that measures 5" by 7".

The background paper is from "Heritage Post" Bitty Scrap Pad from Provo Craft (a Goodwill find).

I used "Mummu's Letter" from Mo's Digital Pencil as the focus point of the card. I colored the image with Copic Sketch markers. I it out with a Spellbinders die and then framed it with another die cut.

The sentiment sticker at the top of the card is from a Tim Holtz "Small Talk" pad.

I embellished the card with a white paper doily, some cream-colored vintage lace, two cloth roses and a red heart sticker.

I will enter this card in Mo's Challenge #251 "Anything Goes".

Thank you for taking a look at my card. Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...