Monday, April 13, 2015

Handmade Spunky Girl Greeting Card

What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice,
And everything nice,
That's what little girls are made of.


 What are little boys made of?
Snips and snails,

and puppy dogs tails,
That's what little boys are made of.


 This little girl has ATTITUDE.

 I decided to try a clean and simple style. I used a blank cream-colored Strathmore 5" by 7" card for the base.

I used the "Bossy" digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil. I printed the image on white cardstock and colored the image with Copic Sketch markers. I cut out the image with a Spellbinders die and dry embossed the edges.

I added a Dymo label "Spunky" to the upper right side of the cardstock.

I added some word art stickers from Splash of Color.

I attached the cardstock to the front of the blank card and embellished the card with a piece of vintage distressed seam binding.

I am entering this card in the following challenge:
Challenge #250 - Anything "Mo" Goes

Thank you for taking a look at my card. Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...