April showers bring May flowers.
"Count your rainbows, not your thunderstorms". Alyssa Knight
This is how I made this card:
1. I started with a blank kraft cardstock card that measures 5" by 7".
2. I took a piece brown distressed patterned paper from the "Ki Vintage Charm Paper Pad" (2012, Hampton Art).
3. I dry embossed (Cuddlebug) the patterned paper with a "Frame w/Rooster" embossing folder (Sizzix, #658970).
4. The sentiment is part of the "Friendly Advice - #99181" clear stamp set from Inkadinkado. I stamped it on the embossed cardstock with Ranger black archival ink.
5. I embellished the embossed cardstock with a rainbow sticker and two small flower stickers (The 60s Stkr - Paper Studio). The "Life Lessons" sticker is from Splash of Color.
6. I attached the decorated embossed cardstock to the blank card.
I will enter this card in the following paper crafts challenge;
Simon Says April Showers and/or Spring Flowers
Thank you for taking a look at my card. Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.