Monday, February 2, 2015

Valerie in Love Valentine Card

Love is in the air and Valentine's Day is right around the corner. 

This is my first handmade Valentine of the season. I will enter it in Mo's Challenge #246. 

This is how I made the card:
I started with a blank 5" by 7" kraft greeting card.

The background paper is from a paper pad by My Mind's Eye;  Lost and Found/Heirloom. This pad has lots of pretty pink patterned paper and is just right for a Valentine card. 

I used the digital stamp Valerie in Love from Mo's Digital Pencil. I colored the image with Copic Sketch markers. I then cut/embossed the shape with a Spellbinders die. I attached the image to the center of the card.

I stamped the sentiment "I Love You" and heat embossed it on a piece of coordinating paper from the paper pad. I cut and dry embossed it with a Spellbinders die. I then attached it to the card under the colored image.

I embellished the card with a piece of red raffia ribbon.

Thank you for taking a look at my card. Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...