Friday, October 3, 2014

Clean and Simple Greeting Card Design


Less is more when it comes to clean and simple greeting cards.

Clean and simple is a design of card with clean lines, minimal elements, areas of white space with few or no embellishments.

I made this card for Mo's Clean and Simple Challenge.  This is how I made the card:

I started with a blank pre-made cream card that measures 4" by 5.5".

I used a Tim Holtz stencil and Distress Ink to stamp the background.

I used Mo's "Fall Kitten" digital stamp. I printed the image on craft cardstock and tinted it with Copic Sketch markers.

The sentiment is from "Clearly the Right Words" from Dylusions.

That's it! Clean and simple.

Thank you for taking a look at my card. Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...