Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Handmade Mothers Day Card

This Sunday is Mothers Day and it is time to get a card in the mail. My mother is an excellent cook so I made this card with the vintage stove image from Mo's Digital Pencil Store.

I have learned that handmade cards do not have to be perfect. The important thing is that they or unique, original and made with love!

I will enter this card in Mo's Challenge #158 - Anything Goes!



M Is for the Many things she gave me,
O Means only that she’s growing Old.
T Is for the Tears she shed to save me,
H Is for her Heart of purest gold.
E Is for her Eyes with love light shining,
R Means Right and Right she’ll always be.

 
Put them all together, They spell MOTHER.
A word that means the world to me.

Thank you for taking a look at my card.
Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...