Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Clean and Simple Thank-You Card

 
This week the theme of Mo's Challenge #184 is "Clean and Simple". A clean and simple greeting card has lots of "white space" and a limited amount of embellishments.

I really like this style and most of the cards I make are clean and simple. I learned the hard way that simple is the the way to go if you want to send your card through the US Postal Service.

I made the background for this card with the Cuddlebug "Thank You" dry embossing folder.

I used the digital stamp "Thanks" from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop. This is a brand new image that Ms. Manning gave away over Mothers Day weekend.

I colored the image with Copic sketch markers and cut it out with a Spellbinders die.

Thank you for taking a look at my card. Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...