Thursday, May 23, 2013

Handmade Cinderella Birthday Card

"Cinderella" is my very favorite fairy tale. I made this handmade birthday card for my daughter who is named "Cindy"....so this is actually a "Cindy"rella card.

I used the "Cinderella" digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil shop and colored it with Copic Sketch markers. I distressed the edges with Versa-Magic chalk ink (Sea Breeze).

I added some loops with a Martha Stewart punch and embellished the card with washi tape and vintage white Pebble Braid.

Here are some of my favorite quotations from the Cinderella story:


"For with each dawn, she found new hope that someday, her dreams of happiness would come true".

"A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartaches. Whatever you wish for, you keep. Have faith in your dreams, and someday, your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true".

Thank you for taking a look at my handmade greeting card. Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...