Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tim Holtz Mini Rays Greeting Card

This greeting card features the results of a Tim Holtz embossing folder that I purchased last week. The embossing folder "Mini Rays"
came in the "Sizzix BINGO Playing Games Set A2." This image was designed to fit an artist trading card but can also be used on a greeting card.


I started with a blank kraft card that measures 4" by 5 1/2".

I used a piece of patterned paper that features watermelon seeds (Imaginisce #003425) for the background. I used a "Loops" (Martha Stewart) Punch on the corners.

I used the "Mini Rays" embossing folder with a piece of kraft cardstock. I used my Cuddlebug embossing machine to emboss the paper.

I glued (Craft Bond Rubber Cement) the embossed cardstock to the background paper and embellished it with an "Explore" sticker from K & Co.

Thank you for taking a look at my card. I will enter this card in the "Emboss It Challenge" at 365 Cards.

Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...