Monday, February 4, 2013

Girl With A Sign Valentine

Valentine's day will be here next week.  I am busy making Valentine cards for all my favorite people.

I will enter this card in Mo's Challenge #170 - Laces and Ribbons. The card must be embellished with lace or ribbon...and use a digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil.

This is how I made the card;
(1.) I started with a blank kraft card that measures 4" by 5 1/2".
(2.) I used a piece of red hearts Holographic paper from Recollections for the background. This shiny paper is so pretty.
(3.) I used the digital image "Girl With Sign" from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop. I colored the image with Copic sketch markers. I used a cling rubber stamp from the Tim Holtz "Heartfelt" set to print the sentiment on the sign.
(4.) I lightly distressed the edges of the colored image and mounted it on black and pink cardstock.
(5.) I embellished the card with a piece of "Love" ribbon and two rose stickers.

I would love for you to FOLLOW this blog. You may use either the Google Friend Connect or the Networked Blog widget to show your support and encouragement.

Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...