Sunday, October 21, 2012

Running Ghost Halloween Card

Halloween will soon be here and it is time to send out some greeting cards. Kids love spooky  and funny cards like this and they are so easy to make. A handmade greeting card is sure to put a smile on the face of the lucky recipient.

This is how I made the card;
(1.) I started with a blank black card that measures 5" by 6 1/2" (Value Pack ~ The Paper Studio).
(2.) The orange/black background paper is from a Martha Stewart Halloween paper pack. The "Beware" sentiment also came from this paper pack.
(3.) The "Running Ghost" die cut is from a K & Company Halloween package.
(4.) I used the "Scary Fence" punch from Martha Stewart for the fence at the bottom.

I will enter this card in the following challenges. I hope you will take a peak at these great crafty sites.

One Stop Craft Challenge #201 ~ Anything Goes
Hiding In My Craft Room Challenge #68 ~ Die Cuts
OOZAK Challenge #7 ~ Die Cuts

I would love for you to FOLLOW this blog. You may use either the Google Friend Connect or the Networked Blog widget to show your support and encouragement.

Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...