Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Autumn Fun Challenge

Today I made a thank-you card that features a group of autumn pumpkins. I will enter this card in Mo's Challenge #157 ~ Autumn Fun. This is a clean and simple card that features a digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop.
 
This is how I made the card;
(1.) I started with a blank Strathmore Drawing Card that measures 5" by 7".
(2.) I used the "Thank You" Cuddlebug folder to dry emboss the pale orange cardstock with words of gratitude.
(3.) I wrapped a piece of Harvest Crafts ribbon (from Hobby Lobby) around the embossed cardstock and fastened it with glue dots. I then used glue dots to attach the background to the card.
(4.) I printed the digital image "Pumpkins" on a piece of Strathmore Mixed Media paper. I colored the image with Copic sketch markers and highlighted the pumpkins with a white Prismacolor pencil.
(5.) I used the Nestabilities Large Deckled Rectangles die to cut out the pumpkins and emboss around the edges.
(6.) I attached the pumpkin image to the background with foam squares.
 
I would love for you to FOLLOW this blog. You may use either the Google Friend Connect or the Networked Blog widget to show your support and encouragement.

Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...