Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Mo's "Anything Goes" Challenge

I want to wish my Aunt Dorothy Nieman a very HAPPY 91st BIRTHDAY!!! I will be getting this card in the mail ASAP so that she will receive it on August 13th.

I made this collage birthday card to enter in Mo's Challenge #147 - "Anything Goes w/Mo Image".

This is how I made the card;

(1.) I started with a blank kraft greeting card that measures 5" by 6 1/2". I chose a coordinated piece of patterned cardstock for the background.

(2.) I used the Cuddlebug "Happy Birthday" folder to dry emboss the shiny silver-tone cardstock with festive birthday words.

(3.) I chose the digital stamp "Bella Carrying the Cake" from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop. I colored the image with Copic sketch markers and toned down the white background with pink Pebbles chalk.

(4.) I mounted the image on black cardstock and layered a piece of cardboard and a strip of burlap under it.

(5.) I embellished the card with three flowers that I punched out of cork.

I would love for you to FOLLOW this blog. You may use either the Google Friend Connect or the Networked Blog widget to show your support and encouragement.

Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...