Thursday, July 19, 2012

Mo's Hugs and Kisses Challenge

You think dogs will not be in heaven?
I tell you, they will be there long
before any of us.
~ Robert Louis Stevenson

The dog is the only thing on earth
that loves you more than you love
yourself.
~ Josh Billings


My little dog -
a heartbeat at my feet.
~ Edith Wharton


I made this card for Mo's Challenge #144 - Hugs and Kisses.

This is how I made the card;

I started with a blank hot pink card that measures 4 1/4" by 5 1/2".

I used a piece of pretty patterned paper with hearts and swirls for the background.

I layered a piece of corrugated cardstock, a piece of yellow cardstock and a piece of black cardstock on the card.

I used the digital image "Bronte Kisses" from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop. I colored the image with Copic sketch markers. I used a black Prismacolor pencil for the hair. I cut out the image and mounted it on a red/pink label.

I embellished the card with a piece of vintage handmade lace.

I would love for you to FOLLOW my blog. You may use either the Google Friend Connect or Networked Blog widget to show your support and encouragement.

Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...