Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Future Girl Rock Star




Isn't this baby girl cute? I have used this image before but this is the first time I have colored the guitar pink for a little girl future rock star.

I will enter this card in Mo's Digital Challenge #143 - Dancing and Singing.

This is how I made the card;

I started with a blank card made from kraft cardstock and measuring 5" by 6 1/2".

I used "Baby Girl Pink Words" (The Paper Studio) flocked cardstock for the background.

I layered a piece of vintage sheet music and a white heart-shaped paper doily.

I used the digital stamp "Future Rock Star" from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop. I colored the image with Copics sketch markers. I highlighted the guitar with a white Prismacolor pencil.

I embellished the card with two glitter photo corners (Martha Stewart), a tiny faux pearl swirl and a faux pearl butterfly.

I would love for you to FOLLOW my blog. You may use either the Google Friend Connect or Networked Blog widget to show your support and encouragement.

Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...