Thursday, April 12, 2012

I See Spots Greeting Card

Today I made a handmade greeting card for Mo's Challenge #130 - I See Spots w/Mo image. The card must have some round shapes or dots on it. I found some background paper with blue/brown dots. I also used an image with a round chocolate chip cookie on it.

This is how I made the card;
(1.) I started with a pre-made kraft card that measures 4" by 5 1/2".
(2.) I chose "Baby Boy/Stripe" patterned paper from Heidi Grace Designs (Fiskars) for the background.
(3.) I used the digital stamp "Bronte and Louis" from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop. I printed the image on kraft cardstock and used a Nestabilities die to cut it out. I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils. I highlighted the image with a black gel pen and a white gel pen. I used the white gel pen to make some faux stitches around the edge of the image.
(4.) I embellished the card with a "Smile" chipboard sticker and two punched paper flowers.

This is the second week that I have used a non-traditional hair color. This week I made the hair black with blue highlights. What do you think?

Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...