Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkins Handmade Greeting Card

After a long hot summer, it is wonderful to feel a touch of Autumn in the air. The theme for Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge #105 is "Fave Mo's Image and a Sentiment."
The cool weather inspired me to make a greeting card with an Autumn theme.
This is how I made the card:
(1.) I used a pre-made card for the base. It is cream-colored with light "speckles" and measures 5" by 7".
(2.) I used patterned cardstock from a Martha Stewart Crafts Autumn/Halloween Mat Pad for the background.
(3.) I embellished the card with a piece of vintage orange ribbon (1" wide).
(4.) I used the digital image "Pumpkins" from Mo's Digital Pencil Store. I colored the image with Copics Sketch markers.
(5.) I stamped the following sentiment on the lower portion of the card, "As for me and my HOUSE, We will SERVE the LORD."  Joshua 24:15

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look at my handmade greeting card.

Please share your thoughts in the Comment Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...