It has been over a month since I have participated in one of Mo's Digital Pencil Challenges. This week the theme is "We're Going Retro". Next week my mother will celebrate her 81st birthday, so this is the card that I made to send her.
(1) The base of the card is kraft cardstock.
(2) The digital stamp image is "Wonderful Day" from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop. I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils. I used "Old Paper" distress ink for the background.
(3) The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is also a digital stamp from Mo's "Wonderful Day" package.
(4) I used ColorCore Cardstock from the "Nostalgia" collection for the background. I chose the colors coral and olive green. I used a Martha Stewart Punch on the edges and sanded the cardstock to distress it.
(5) The background "vintage script" patterned paper is from a Recollections embellishment package.
(5) I stitched around the image on the green cardstock with yellow thread.
(6) I embellished the card with mauve and brown paper flowers and feau pearls.
I just want to wish my mother a very happy birthday. I think she will like this retro card.