Sunday, June 6, 2010

Limping

This has not been a very good day for me.  This morning I was eating breakfast and walked over to the counter to get some coffee.  I accidently stubbed my little toe on a bar stool that was in front of the cabinets.  I felt an intense sharp pain but I thought it would soon be better.  I was so wrong about it being better.
I got dressed and limped to church.  The shoes that I wore to church were not good for a sore toe.  My foot was throbbing and I had to walk with my weight on the inside of my foot.
When I got home from church, I looked at my toe and it was swollen and badly bruised.  I put on my tennis shoes and was able to walk a little better.  Unfortunately, this is not the first time I have had a broken bone in my right foot/leg.  I have had seven broken bones in my right foot/leg.  If my toe is broken, that would make eight.  "How Do You Mend A Broken Leg (Femur)" is my story about how I broke my femur in 2007. 
So today my motto was...Live, Love, Laugh and Limp.  I am hopeful that I will feel much better tomorrow.  I give God the glory for healing me in the past and have faith that I will be healed again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...