Thursday, April 23, 2009

What Is The Most Important Quality Of A Good Mate?

Photobucket


I recently asked my friends on Twitter the following question;


If you had to name the single most important quality of a good mate, what would it be?


Here are some of the answers I received from my fellow Tweeps;

@GetOutOfDebtGuy Compatible humor/laughter
@sereneworld4us Hm, that would be honesty!
@Bobby61557 Their huge Bank Account Because unfortunately Money plays a huge roll in relationships.
@IveGotUCovered A mate must put God first in his life. To me, I think that's the most important quality. You need to have that for the proper foundation.
@readergirl fidelity - not just fidelity to each other, but to plans, visions, growing in the same direction.
@formatted_dad Someone who listens.
@mattkirschner Good question. Between humor and ability to be laid back, I'd pick the latter.
@andsarah2 Compatible worldview
@ewellburn kindness

I read these replies and then I thought about my own answer. I am very glad that I have a Christian husband. I agree with @IveGotUCovered - "You need to have that for the proper foundation".

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...