Are you living on top of the world? Is everything going your way?
- Be humble and grateful.
- Do more of what got you there.
- Keep making things better.
- Do more for others.
- Save resources for your upcoming Valley.
Are you going through some tough times? Financial problems? Relationship problems? Health problems?
- Do the opposite of what put you in the valley.
- Get outside yourself; be of more service at work and more loving in life.
- Avoid comparisons.
- Uncover the good that is hidden in a bad time, and use it to your advantage.
- Imagine yourself enjoying a better future in such specific, believable detail, that you soon enjoy doing what takes you there.
- Relax, knowing that valleys end.
This book helped me put everything in the proper perspective. Peaks and Valleys are connected. The errors I make in the good times create tomorrow's bad times. The wise things I do in the bad times create tomorrow's good times.
This little book is just what the doctor ordered for the problems we are facing in today's world. This too shall pass.