Sunday, August 4, 2019

Heaven's Dew and Earth's Richness


Click on image to enlarge.
May God give you heaven's dew and earth's richness. Genesis 27:28.

I will use this card as a birthday card. 

The base of the card is a blank Strathmore card that measures 5" by 7".

I chose the digital stamp/sentiment "Bounty" from Mo's Digital Pencil to feature on the front of this card. I used Canva to size and merge the image and sentiment. The hill is an element that Maurie Manning offered her Patreon supporters. I printed the image on white cardstock with my HP Photo Printer and Instant Ink. I hand-colored the image with Copic Sketch markers and Winsor & Newton Promarkers/Brush Markers. I love to mix and match my alcohol markers. I cut/embossed the image with a Spellbinders die in my die cutting machine. I mounted the image on a piece of back cardstock.

The background is a Yellow Dandelion paper. This paper was offered to Maurie Manning's Patreon supporters. I love to print digital papers on my home printer and I never run out of ink.

I embellished the card with some brown ribbon with white stitches (Stampin' Up). I then used the Spellbinder's Floral Corner 2 die to make the yellow embellishments around the corners of the image. I added three bright yellow paper flowers from my stash. 

I matted the image on a piece of dark brown cardstock and then attached it to the white Strathmore card.

I will enter this card in the following challenges;
Ellibelle's Corner August Challenge
Moo-Mania Butterflies Challenge #197
Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge #282
Watercolor Wednesday - Karen's Feminine "Anything Goes" WWC233

Thank you for following my blog. Please FOLLOW and share your thoughts in the COMMENTS SECTION below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...