Thursday, May 28, 2015

Don't Forget To Fly Handmade Card

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. Harriet Tubman

Hold fast to your dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly. Langston Hughes

All our dreams can come true; if we have the courage to pursue them. Walt Disney

This is how I made this inspirational card;
I started with a blank craft cardstock card that measures 4" by 5.5".

The background patterned paper is "On the Road Travel Log" by K and Co. (Michaels). I used a Tim Holtz layering stencil and Distress Ink to lightly distress the background.

I used the digital stamp "Dream" from Mo's Digital Pencil. I printed the image on white cardstock and colored it with Copic sketch markers. I then fussy cut it and attached it to the background paper.

The red airplane sticker was from the Retro Travel sheet by Stick-A-Bilities (#501387 - Hobby Lobby).

The sentiment stickers are from the Tim Holtz "Small Talk" pack.

I will enter this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday "Anything Goes" Challenge.

Thank you for taking a look at my card. Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...