Monday, January 5, 2015

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait

"Good Things Come To Those Who Wait".

Patience is an excellent virtue for the new year. Patience is defined as "quiet, steady perseverance; even-tempered care; diligence".

You can see that the cat in this image will soon be enjoying the fruits of her patience.

This is how I made this card:

I started with a blank kraft greeting card that measures 4" by 5.5". I used a corner rounder punch to round the corners.

The background paper is from a We R Memory Keepers "Storytime" paper pack (Walmart).


I chose the digital stamp "Good Things" from Mo's Digital Pencil. I colored the image with Copic Sketch markers and cut /embossed it with a Spellbinders die. I embellished the image with a small heart sticker.

I chose the sticker "Dear Thoughts, be happy" to finish the card. It is from the Tiny Text sticker set (Cosmocricket.com).

How do you like these big cat eyes? 

Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...