Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Handmade Fairy Snowman Christmas Card

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

This is my first handmade Christmas card in 2014. I will enter this card in Mo's Digital Challenge #242 - Snow.

I started with a blank kraft cardstock card that measures 4" by 5.5".

The background is a piece of pretty patterned paper from my Paper Studio stash.

I used the Spellbinders "Square Swatches" die to cut and emboss a piece of red cardstock for the background.

I chose the new Fairy Snowman digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil. I colored the image with Copic Sketch markers and added highlights with Stickles glitter glue.

I used the Spellbinders "Lacey Circles" to cut and emboss around the snowman image.

I used Spellbinders "Framed Tags One" to cut and emboss the tag from kraft cardstock. I stamped the word "Rejoice" on the tag and heat embossed the word with red embossing powder.

I embellished the card with a green Christmas tree brad (Recollections) and wrapped it with a piece of red raffia ribbon.

Thank you so much for taking a look at my card. Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...