Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Handmade Tall House Greeting Card

This week the paper crafting challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil is "Challenge #168 - Something New".  This challenge could be about the new year, a new baby, a new image, a new product, etc.

I purchased the "Tall Houses" images a couple of weeks ago and this is the first time I have used one on a card. This is a wonderful image that could be used to make cards for a variety of occasions.

This is how I made the card;
(1.) I started with a blank Strathmore Drawing card that measures 5" by 7".

(2.) I used a variety of black, brown and red patterned paper for the background.

(3.) I used one of the houses from the "Tall Houses" set of images at Mo's Digital Pencil. I colored the image with Copic Sketch markers and used distress ink to give the image a vintage look. I mounted the image on black cardstock and attached it to the card.

(4.) I used a Spellbinders Die to cut the corner embellishments.

I would love for you to FOLLOW this blog. You may use either the Google Friend Connect or the Networked Blog widget to show your support and encouragement.

Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...