Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hand Stamped Christmas Gift Tag


Yesterday I made a Gingerbread Man Christmas gift tag with a digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil. Today I made a set of tags using the Tim Holtz "Merry Christmas" clear stamp set. I really love the vintage look of these stamps.

This is how I made this tag;
(1.) I started with a pre-made kraft tag that measures approx. 2 1/2" by 5".
(2.) I lightly distressed the edges of the tag with Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Old Paper).
(3.) I chose the "Merry Christmas" sentiment and Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Barn Door) to stamp across the bottom of the tag.
(4.) I stamped the tall pine tress on the tag with Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Forest Moss).
(5.) I embellished the card with a Christmas sticker from K & Co. (Susan Winget Glad Tidings Floral & Bird).
(6.) I completed the tag with a piece of red/white baker's twine.

I would love for you to FOLLOW this blog. You may use either the Google Friend Connect or the Networked Blog widget to show your support and encouragement.

Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...