Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Cute And Cuddly Card Making Challenge

Happy Halloween!
I hope you all have a fun and festive day. I made this greeting card for Mo's Challenge #158 - Cute and Cuddly.  The theme of the card has to be cute and cuddly...babies, teddy bears, grandmas or grandpas, dolls....and KITTENS!

This is how I made the card;
(1.) I started with a blank kraft card that measures 4" by 5 1/2".
(2.) I layered a piece of pretty patterned paper on a piece of green cardstock.
(3.) I rounded the corners and used rubber cement to attach the background papers to the card.
(4.) I used the digital image "Fall Kitten" from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop. I colored the image with Copic sketch markers and then cut it out.
(5.) I glued the kitten to a large oak leaf from the "Fall Harvest" die cut set from K and Company.
(6.) I embellished the card with some additional die cuts (leaves, apple and acorn) from the Fall Harvest pack.

I would love for you to FOLLOW this blog. You may use either the Google Friend Connect or the Networked Blog widget to show your support and encouragement.

Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...