Wednesday, October 17, 2012

"B" Is For Birthday Card

I am going to enter this card in Mo's Challenge #156 - "B" Is For.... The card must have something to do with a "B" word....babies, boys, ballerinas, books bubbles...BIRTHDAYS!

This is how I made the card;
(1.) I started with a blank kraft card that measures 4" by 5 1/2".

(2.) I chose a piece of "Lavender Twilight" Bazzill cardstock and used my Cuddlebug "Birthday" folder to dry emboss it.

(3.) I used a Nestabilities Scalloped Circles die to cut a piece of bright pink cardstock.

(4.) I used the digital stamp "A Big Whoop" from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop. I printed the image on Strathmore Mixed Media paper and colored it with Copic Sketch markers. I cut a circle around the image and distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink.

My new camera, a Samsung WB150F with WiFi, has a cool "Old Album" template. This is what the same card looks like using the template.

I would love for you to FOLLOW this blog. You may use either the Google Friend Connect or the Networked Blog widget to show your support and encouragement.

Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...