Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Mo's Lovely Layers Challenge

I made this birthday card to enter in Mo's Challenge #150 ~ Lovely Layers w/Mo Image."

This is how I made the card;

(1.) I started with a blank card that measures 4" by 5 1/2".

(2.) I layered two pieces of colorful patterned paper on the card.

(3.) I used a Spellbinders Nestabilities die to cut a scalloped circle from pink cardstock.

(4.) I used the digital image "Wonderful Day" from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop. I colored the image with Copic sketch markers and distressed the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink.

(5.) I glued the image to the scalloped circle and attached it to the card with small foam squares.

I would love for you to FOLLOW this blog. You may use either the Google Friend Connect or the Networked Blog widget to show your support and encouragement.

Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...