Saturday, September 15, 2012

Laptop Baby and Mo's "Buttons" Challenge

Happy Saturday!
I made this card for Mo's Challenge #152 ~ Buttons!

I have a granddaughter who loves anything with a peace sign on it, so I decided to combine the buttons theme with some pretty patterned paper with peace signs on it.

This is how I made the card:
(1.) I took a peace of cream colored cardstock that measures approx. 5" by 7" and ran it through my Cuddlebug with the "Keyboard" embossing folder.
This made the impression of a piano keyboard on the right side of the paper.
(2.) I covered the left side of the cardstock with a piece of patterned paper called "Glam Gal Words" from Recollections.
(3.) I used light blue cardstock to cut the pretty boarder with the Moroccan Accents die from Spellbinders. This is the first time I have used this die and I am very pleased with the results.
(4.) I glued a heart-shaped lace paper doily to the patterned paper.
(5.) I chose the digital stamp "Laptop Baby" from Mo's Digital Pencil. I colored the image with Copic Sketch markers and cut it into a circle shape. I then framed it with a kraft cardstock circle.
(6.) I embellished the card with a piece of vintage satin ribbon and four pink baby buttons.

I would love for you to FOLLOW this blog. You may use either the Google Friend Connect or the Networked Blog widget to show your support and encouragement.
Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...