Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Mo's "Love Is All Around" Challenge

I made this card to enter in Mo's Challenge #147 - Love Is All Around.

This is how I made the card;
(1.) I started with a blank white greeting card that measures 5" by 6 1/2".
(2.) I glued a piece of Bazzill Basics "Coolcantaloupe" cardstock to the top of the card. I used Elmer's Craft Bond Acid Free/Photo Safe Rubber Cement for my adhesive.
(3.) I layered three pieces of patterned cardstock to the background.
(4.) I used "Que Sera, Sera" Adhesive Borders from K and Company across the top and bottom of the card.
(5.) I attached a piece of burlap to the card with glue dots.
(6.) I chose the digital image "Bella Hearts Bronte" from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop. I printed the image on kraft cardstock and colored it with Prismacolor pencils.
(7.) I mounted the image on a piece of the Bazzill cardstock and attached it to the card with glue dots.
(8.) I embellished the card with a pink hat and red hat sticker.


I would love for you to FOLLOW this blog. You may use either the Google Friend Connect or the Networked Blog widget to show your support and encouragement.

Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...