Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Birthday, Computer Guy!

My nephew, Kyle Crane, is celebrating his 20th birthday today. He is a college student and an awesome musician and computer guy! I wish Kyle a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY and a great day of celebrating and fun.

I will be entering this birthday card in Mo's Challenge #140 - "Masculine" w/Mo Image.

This is how I made the card;
(1.) I started with a blank white card that measures 5" by 6 1/2".
(2.) The background is Recollections "Rockets 'n' Sprockets" and solid coral Bazzill cardstock.
(3.) I used the digital image "Computer Guy" from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop. I colored the image with Copic sketch markers and mounted it on a piece of kraft cardstock.
(4.) I used the Cuddlebug "Embossed Tags" embossing folder to make the tag from kraft cardstock. I used "Daisyd's" letters to write the name "Kyle" on the tag. I attached the tag to the card with a flower-shaped brad.
(5.) I embellished the card with cupcake and candy stickers from Jolees.

Thank you for view my handmade card. Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...