Sunday, June 17, 2012

Handmade Fathers Day Card For A Golfer

Happy Fathers Day!
I hope you are all having a blessed day. It is a beautiful Sunday afternoon in SE Texas. I think it is perfect weather for outdoor activities and family fun.


I made this Fathers Day card for my husband. He is a wonderful husband, father and grandfather. He is also an avid golfer and loves to get out on the golf course.

I am entering this card in Mo's Challenge #139 - "At the Park w/Mo Image".  This is how I made the card;

(1.) I started with an Avery blank white textured greeting card that measures 5 1/2" by 8 1/2".

(2.) The background cardstock is from Recollections "Stitch in Time" Paper Pad. This is a lovely park-like scene that combines the beauty of nature and hand stitching.

(3.) I used the digital stamp "Big Guy Golfing" from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop. I colored the image with Copic sketch markers. I cut it out and attached it to the background cardstock.

(4.) I used the Cuttlebug Embossed Tags embossing folder to make the tag from kraft cardstock. I used a rubber stamp for the sentiment. I embellished the top of the tag with a small button sticker.

(5.) I stamped and punched the butterflies from kraft cardstock with a Martha Stewart punch.

Thank you for taking a look at this card. Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...