Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Make A Music Video With Animoto

Animoto has recently implemented a new feature that allows you to fit your photos/video to a song. It is now much easier to have your content and music end at the same time when you are designing a video slideshow. This is a very helpful feature if you want the entire song to play during your video. If you do not set the music and photos to end at the same time, the music will gradually fade out at the end of your content.

I have designed two new music videos to demonstrate this feature. Animoto has hundreds of royalty-free songs in their music library. I made selections from the music library, and then I chose photos/video to illustrate the music.

Music really speaks to the emotions and it is a great way to connect with people. There are many other services on the Internet that assist you in creating video presentations, but I think Animoto is the best when it comes to artistic style and creativity.

I chose the popular country song, "You Are My Sunshine" and illustrated it with a combination of my own photographs and pictures provided in the Animoto photo library.



In this video, I chose a cute children's song from the Animoto music library and illustrated it with some family portraits and some floral pictures from the Animoto photo library.


Animoto provides a license to use their music in public forums (like YouTube) so you do not have to worry about copyright infringement issues. I used the Animoto Pro account to make these videos but there is a free option available to try the service to see if it meets your needs.

Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...