Thursday, January 26, 2012

All My Favorite Things

The theme for Mo's Digital Challenge this week is "All My Favorite Things". I love this image of the litte boy/girl getting kisses from the pup.

This is how I made the card;
(1.) I started with a blank pre-made greeting card made from brown kraft cardstock.
(2.) I used the paw prints patterned paper from a "Cats and Dogs" scrapbooking kit that I bought several years ago.
(3.) I used a Nestabilities die to cut and emboss a rectangular piece of coral colored cardstock.
(4.) I used the "Bronte Kisses" digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop. This image comes with three sentiments about dogs so I chose the one by Edith Wharjon. It says, "My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet." I colored the image with Copic sketch markers. I tried to make Bronte look like my own little brindle "tiger-striped" dog named Tiger.
(5.) I embellished the card with two silver glitter hearts from Martha Stewart and a chipboard paw print sticker.

Thank you for taking a look at my card ~ Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...