Monday, December 5, 2011

It Is Cold Out There

Winter has arrived in southeast Texas. We don't have any snow, but it is supposed to be cold and wet all week. I am breaking out the winter clothes and getting into the holiday spirit.

I made this Christmas card to enter in the following card making challenges;

Mo's Challenge #111 ~ The Great Outdoors
Anything Christmas Challenge
Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog ~ Snow

This is how I made the card:
(1.) I started with a pre-made Recollections dark green card that measures 4 1/4" by 5 1/2".
(2.) The white background was made with a Cuddlebug "Snowflakes" embossing folder.
(3.) The dark blue frame was made with a Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Rectangles die.
(4.) I used the image "Snow Day" from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop. I colored the image with Copic sketch markers and glitter. I cut and embossed the white background paper with the Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Rectangles die.

Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...