Monday, November 14, 2011

Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge #95

I am very excited about participating in Operation Write Home. This group is made up of crafters who make handmade greeting cards to send to members of the Armed Forces. The soldiers use these cards to send to their loved ones back home. My goal is to make 10 cards a month to send to Operation Write Home.

I made this card for the OWH Sketch Challenge #95. I was given a pattern to use as I designed the card.

I made this card with a "Friendly Alien" stamp from Stampabilities. I stamped the image onto a piece of watercolor paper and colored it with Copic Sketch markers and Marvy markers. I mounted the image on striped patterned paper.

I embellished the card with cotton baker's twine at the top. I made a flower from matching patterned paper with a punch from Paper Studio. The center of the flower was punched from felt.
Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...