Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Handmade Veterans Day Card - 11/11/11

Next Friday, November 11, 2011, is Veterans Day. It is a day to remember all the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces.

I made this Veterans Day card for Mo's Digital Challenge #106 - "Any Holiday or Celebration".

This is how I made the card;

(1.) I used a pre-made kraft card that measures 4" by 5 1/2".
(2.) The black dotted background is "Black Cow" cardstock from Bazzill.
(3.) I framed the image with a piece of black Bazzill paper and red corrugated cardboard.
(4.) I chose the image "Support the Troops!" from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop. I colored the image with Copic Sketch markers.
(5.) I embellished the card with USA ribbon.

This patriotic image is wonderful for Veterans Day, Memorial Day and the 4th of July. This image came with a group of images that include a saluting boy, a saluting girl and six hats that represent the uniforms of all the branches of the U.S. Armed Forces.

Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...