Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mo's Sketch Card Making Challenge

This week Mo's #98 Digital Challenge is a sketch challenge. The design team made a sketch that I must use to make my own card. A picture of the sketch is shown below.
This is how I made the card;
(1.) I used a striped pre-made card with a matching envelope.
(2.) I used the digital stamp "Bronte's Kisses" from Mo's Digital Pencil Store. I cut the scalloped circle from a template and distressed the edges with "Old Paper" distress ink. I colored the image with Prismacolor markers and Copics Sketch markers.
(3.) I added the dark green and pink paper to the card and then attached the image. I found a pink circle with the word "Love" on it to attach to the upper right corner.
(4.) I embellished the lower edge of the image with some punched fronds (Martha Stewart) and flowers.


I really like this image. There is nothing like the unconditional love of a dog. A kiss on the forehead can make everything better.

Please share your thoughts in the Comments Section below.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...